- Free WIFI is not as widespread as in the US
- Hotels and Airbnb will provide wifi, and some cafes
Cell phones and calling
- Don’t just arrive in France and browse and call like you would in the US. You will probably face some very steep fees.
- The best solution is to purchase a prepaid eSIM directly from America prior to your departure using the Orange Travel App:
- If you want to stay connected / use the internet while out and about, you can also contact your current cell phone provider to activate their european travel plans